2. Help! Something keeps digging up my lawn and/or garden at night.
3. What should I do about opossums or skunks that hang around the house or actually come in through the pet door?
4. How can I keep migrating ducks from taking up residence in my pool?
5. I have birds nesting above my front door and they are making a mess. What can I do?
6. A hawk has flown into our warehouse and wonít come down from the skylight.
7. Help! Rabbits are eating my garden!
8. Is it OK to feed baby birds bread and milk?
9. If I find a wild animal in distress what should I do?
10. I am not in the San Diego area, are there other organizations that can help me find a wildlife rehabilitator/center near me?
11. My children found a baby bobcat. Can we keep it as a pet?
12. I found a hawk that was hit by a car, should I just let "nature take its course"?
13. What time of the year is best to trim trees and bushes?
14. What does the word "imprint" mean?
15. I can't reach a hotline operator, what do I do?
16. What is Project Wildlife's Tax ID Number?
Wildlife Care Center
San Diego, CA 92110
Directions & Map
Open 7 days a week
(except Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day)
Staff/Volunteer hours: 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Drop-off area is open 24/7.
Outside of San Diego County?
If you are outside of our geographical area, please visit the emergency page of Wildlife International or contact your local Department of Animal Control or state Fish and Game office.